Approximate Cook Time 20 Minutes
1 pound of uncooked chicken then shredded after boiled
8 oz cream cheese
1/ 3 cup buffalo sauce
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup blue cheese dressing
12 oz uncooked pasta
1. Prepare the sauce by melting the cream cheese (I used the 1/3 less fat version, tasted the same), buffalo sauce and the chicken broth on the stove over medium heat for 4-6 minutes. Boil the chicken until done.
2. Add the paprika, garlic powder, black pepper (I used white, gave it some extra pep) and salt.
3. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat or until all of the ingredients are combined and smooth.
4.Add the blue cheese dressing and shredded chicken
5. Cook the sauce for an additional 10 minutes over low heat.
6. Boil and cook pasta
7. Combine the cheesy buffalo chicken sauce with the noodles
8. All done!